New | Contents | Home
Profile of Hajime Oniki
( --> Vitae)
- June 13, 1933; Tokyo, Japan
- BA and MA: University of Tokyo, 1958 and 1960, resp.
- PhD: Stanford University, USA, 1968.
- Professor, Department of Economics,Osaka-Gakuin University, Japan, 1996-2009.
- - Visiting Professor, Kansai University, Japan, 1998-2005.
- - Professor, Department of Economics, Chukyo University, Japan, 1994-1996.
- - Professor, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, Japan, 1979-1994 (Director: 1986-1988 and 1992-1994).
- - Assistant and Associate Professor, Queen's University, Canada, 1972-1979.
- - Assistant Professor, Harvard University, USA, 1969-1972.
- - Assistant Professor, Tohoku University, Japan, 1966-1969.
- - Research Associate, Institute for Mathematical Studies in Social Sciences, Stanford University, U.S.A., 1965-1966.
- - Member of the Japanese Economic Association (formerly known as the Japan
Association of Economics and Econometrics until 1997) since 1960.
- - Member of the Econometric Society, 1963-1995.
- - Member of the Japan Society of Information and Communicaiton Research (JSICR)
since 1983, vice director of the Kansai chapter, 1991-1995, director, 1998-2000.
- - Member of International Telecommunications Society since 1987.
- - Editor of International Economic Review,
- - Acting/Associate editor of International Economic
- - Associate editor of Information Economics and
- - Member of editorial board, Economics of Innovation
and New Technology, 1989-2000.
- - Member of editorial board, info, 1998-2007.
- - Member of International Editorial Board, Telecommunications Policy,
- IEIR, Inc. 1-1-12-108 Fujishirodai,
Suita, Osaka 565-0873, JAPAN
Top of Page | Top of Page | New | Contents | Home